Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Small Group Classes Starting in January

I haven't posted anything for the longest time!  I found out that I am actually not a daily blogger.  But today I have something to say!  I am finally adding some new classes to Pilates by Violet.  I love teaching one-on-one and firmly believe that this is the way to start your Pilates journey.  It's expensive though, and it dissuades a lot of people from learning this wonderful method.

I honestly don't know any better way to support yourself in wellness than learning to do Pilates correctly.  To be able to put your body in alignment and work your body safely and efficiently is simply the best gift you can give to yourself.  I want to share Pilates with everyone so I have decided that the best route to go is small group classes.

Starting in January I will be teaching a Fundamental Mat Class of 3-5 people.  This class will go over an introduction to Pilates principles and all the key ingrediants that give you a strong base for continuing into more advanced classes.  Great for beginners, but also a terrific review for those that have been doing Pilates for a long time.

I am also introducing a special small group class for tennis players which will focus on re-balancing muscular work, grounding, and core engagement.  Class size will be 3-5

Dates are still to be decided depending on interest.

Looking forward to Pilates in 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment